Tuesday 19 February 2013

Paul Danger





My name is Paul Danger.
I like to play house by open fires, listen to techno whilst taking long walks on the beach and drink beer as I mix mnml.

DJ or Producer

DJ.


Describe Your Sound

I know this is a cliché but I enjoy almost everything, from heavy techno through to disco. My main requirements are that it has a good groove and makes you want to shake.


Where you play regularly

I currently play regularly at the Brewery and have been doing some guest spots at Samuel’s in Thirroul with the Laze crew this summer. Both gigs have been great and provided an opportunity to play a diverse mix of fun tunes. Beyond that I am really looking forward to playing at Too & Fro as part of the Laze crew! 
In the past I have been involved with Phantoms DJ’s and Head’s Up! who helped to bring an array of dance music talent to Wollongong including Lee Curtiss, Dyed Soundorom, Housemeister, DJedjotronic and Treasure Fingers.

Favourite Night Spot/Venue

I have been enjoying one22 in Sydney quite a bit over the last year or so. Chinese Laundry always books respectable acts also.
However it is always great to visit local parties and one offs to hear some great tunes and meet with likeminded people.


Weapon of choice.

I would say I am partial to Allen and Heath mixers, especially the Xone 92 which I find very nice to use. Apart from that anything goes; the medium through which you play the tunes doesn’t matter nearly as much as the tune selection itself. 


Some artists/tunes you’re into at the moment.

Boddika
Joy Orbison
Jensen Interceptor
Light Year
Lone
Blawan
Basically anything on R&S


… I could go on for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment