Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ezequiel, Sydney/Brazil (Significant Others)




Ezequiel

Producer or DJ or Both?

Mainly Dj, but I`ve been producing some noises not yet ready to be released.

My Sound 

Everything between house, techno, electronica and rock(!?)

Where I regularly play, or have played

I`m regularly playing at my night called "Significant Others" at Burdekin Bar, Oxford St Sydney.

Favourite Night spot / Venue

Hm, Im gonna say that I like the burdekin, The staff there are just amazing people to work with.
I also like The Abercrombie (saturdays - Strange Fruit) they have a great sound system. Sydney isn`t really a city of venues, is more about following different crews doing events in different venues.

Weapon of Choice

Mainly Cdjs, sometimes Turntables sometimes Traktor.

Label

I have my crew behind the "Significant Others", Avante, which is now family with the Smash Bang Records with our good brother Timmus

next event on the 28th september
https://www.facebook.com/events/454740244576576/

but u can check here for more future events
https://www.facebook.com/undergroundsydney

Artists/ tunes I'm into at the moment.

Timmus (Smash Bang Rec, Melbourne)
Kolsch (Kompakt Rec)
Mihai Popoviciu
HearThug
Ramon R (Brazil)
Chopstick







No comments:

Post a Comment