Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sam Arellano, Wollongong (VILLA, SNEAK)


Producer or DJ or Both?

Dj/Liveact


My Sound

I would say my sound, or the sound that i push, would be more abstract and driving, taking you on a journey 

Where I regularly play, or have played

You can catch me playing most times @ either  VILLA (Wollongong), SNEAK (Wollongong) and on occasions @ 151 (Wollongong), SASH (Sydney), Seasoned Music (Sydney) 

My Favourite Night spot / Venue


Weapon of Choice

I use my Macbook, which has Ableton and Serato running as my music folders. Allen&Heath XONE:K2 which is my main controller, korg synthesizer kaossilator and a AKAI LPD8 midi.


Label

Villa, Sneak

Events/Club Nights I Organise or am involved with

For the past year i have been running Wollongong's only After hours/weeknight techno parties, VILLA. They have been awesome! giving people down here the variety to go out during the week to a unused venue with no bull crap. Just good tunes!

Coming up for this summer will be of course villa, but also another new party, sneak!. Sneak is formed from myself and good friends from laze, another great party down here in the gong!!! Some solid acts lined up for both parties, so keep your eyes out kiddies good sounds from both party labels :)


Some Artists/Tunes im into at the moment.

To give you 3, I would have to say Kollektive Turmstrasse, Nicole Moudaber & Extrawelt. All 3 are pushing out really, really good new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment