Sunday 30 September 2012

TIMMUS (Smash Bang Records) Melbourne, Australia



TIMMUS (Smash Bang Records) Melbourne, Australia



Producer or DJ or Both?

Defiantly Producer slash dj, and not the other way around although I love and enjoy both professional addictions.


My Sound

Alternative organic funky 4x4. Blending the unblendable. Micro house... Techno Funk, minimal, deep house.


Where I regularly play, or have played

My fav, Killing Time (Melbourne)
Many groove traps in Melbourne.
Many groove traps in Sydney.
Festivals: Fusion Festival (Germany), C/o Pop Festival (Germany), Rainbow Serpent Festival, For the Love Festival,
Subsonic Music Festival (SYD), Earthdance (Melb), Earthdance (Syd) Earthcore, Re-Ignition, Ostara Festival,
Matreya Festival, Loose Encounters, Brutal and the the Victorian solstice parties.


Favourite Night spot / Venue

Smash Bang Monthly @ Killing Time (Melbourne)
Secret Garden (Chameleon Recordings) @ Killing Time
Black Market @ My Aeon (Melbourne)
Significant Others @ Burdekin Bar (Sydney)
Strange Fruit The Abercrombie (Sydney)



Weapon of Choice

Any kinda wheel I can get my hands on!


Label

Smash Bang Records, Subsonic Music.

Next gig
End of the Line feat. Konrad Black, October 1st.Sydney, Australia.




Artists/ tunes I'm into at the moment.

Not sure where to start...
Bruno Pronsato
Tim Xavier
Audio Werner
Guido Schneider
Prins Thomas
Akufen
Werner Niedermeier
Lauhaus
ana+one
& all my local home boys & girls  Big love.



 Check out more of Timmus on 

No comments:

Post a Comment